Predator Hunting Tournament:
Friday, February 8- Saturday 9
Registration: Feb 8 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Al & Bob's ( 510 68th St SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49548)
Check In: Feb 9 with dinner starting
@ 6:00pm Corinth Reformed Church (129 100th St SE, Byron Center, MI 49315) Doors open at 4:30pm
Teams can be 2-4 adults (can add additional 2 kids, under 18)
- Must follow all MI rules and regulations.
- Must stay in MI
- This is for Fox and Coyote only (no bobcats, raccoons..)
- Must be harvested during the tournament (not before)
- Cannot use dogs, traps, snares, or live decoys only hunting and calling
- Pictures of each animal will need to be texted within hour of harvesting (if kid is in picture get 1 lb bonus, limit 2 lbs)
- Must hunt together as a team (cannot be in different locations or have non-team members helping)
- Must be fair chase (not inside ranch, high fence or from vehicle)
- Team must check in by 6:00 on February 9
- Top 3 teams will be asked to share where they killed the animals and what tactics they used (presented at the dinner).
- Winning team is the team with the most animals, we will use overall weight for ties.
Prizes: There will be door prizes and prizes for winning teams, largest coyote and fox. The more teams the more prizes.
Grand Prize: Savage Model 11 in Kryptek camo with Scope
Large Coyote: Trappers Tanning from Naber's Taxidermy
Large Fox: Trappers Tanning from Naber's Taxidermy
Each team is $50
Early Bird Registration: Saturday, Feb. 2 enter by then for a door prize including a box of 12 Gauge Predator ammo.
Any questions call: 616-990-1075