Predator Hunting Tournament:
Friday, February 8- Saturday 9
Registration: Feb 8 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Al & Bob's ( 510 68th St SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49548)
Check In: Feb 9 with dinner starting
@ 6:00pm Corinth Reformed Church (129 100th St SE, Byron Center, MI 49315) Doors open at 4:30pm
Teams can be 2-4 adults (can add additional 2 kids, under 18)
- Must follow all MI rules and regulations.
- Must stay in MI
- This is for Fox and Coyote only (no bobcats, raccoons..)
- Must be harvested during the tournament (not before)
- Cannot use dogs, traps, snares, or live decoys only hunting and calling
- Pictures of each animal will need to be texted within hour of harvesting (if kid is in picture get 1 lb bonus, limit 2 lbs)
- Must hunt together as a team (cannot be in different locations or have non-team members helping)
- Must be fair chase (not inside ranch, high fence or from vehicle)
- Team must check in by 6:00 on February 9
- Top 3 teams will be asked to share where they killed the animals and what tactics they used (presented at the dinner).
- Winning team is the team with the most animals, we will use overall weight for ties.
Prizes: There will be door prize raffles and prizes for winning teams, largest coyote and fox. As we get more prizes in we will list the large items, depending on the amount of teams there could be cash added to prizes.
Grand Prize: Savage Model 11 in Kryptek camo with Scope
Large Coyote: Trappers Tanning from Naber's Taxidermy
Large Fox: Trappers Tanning from Naber's Taxidermy
Each team is $50
Early Bird Registration: Saturday, Feb. 2 enter by then for a chance to win box of 12 Gauge Predator ammo.
Any questions call: 616-990-1075